Canara bank is the largest government-owned public sector bank. It has a definite record in its services provided for the people for over 111 years. Today Canara bank has over 6,111 branches and 10,339 ATM service provider with a customer account base of 8.05 crore. Not only in India but the branches are spread internationally as well in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Manama, New York, Dubai, London, Leicester and a representative office in UAE.
They made their name in the top leading financial institution and are successfully providing a wide range of banking services and financial support to individual and companies in India and abroad.
Steps to Generate/Change Canara Bank ATM Debit Card Pin
Circumstances may arise when you feel to change the ATM debit card pin. Now there is no need to visit any Canara bank branch for generating or changing the forgotten password of your ATM debit card. Anyone can now easily reset or generate debit card pin by following the below-given steps:
- To change or regenerate you Canara bank ATM debit card pin you need to visit any nearby camera ATM.
- After which on the main screen of the ATM, select the option “Green PIN/ Forgot PIN”.
- When you select the option “Green PIN/ Forgot PIN” the system enables you to set your own PIN.
- You have to set an ATM debit card PIN as your choice and press “ok”.
- Then it will ask to enter account number linked to your Canara bank ATM debit card.
- In the next step, you have to enter mobile number that is registered and linked to this account and then press “ok”
- After which the system will generate a one-time password (OPT) in the form of an SMS to your registered mobile number.
- When you have received the one time password (OPT), enter the OPT number received in the ATM screen and select “ok”.
- After providing the correct OTP it will take you to the next page where you have to enter your new Canara bank ATM debit card pin.
- Reenter your new Canara bank ATM debit card pin and press “ok”.
- After this process, you will be shown a message on the ATM screen i.e “Your ATM pin was successfully changed”.
- Take out your Canara bank ATM debit card when the screen tells you.
By following the above steps you can easily change your Canara bank ATM pin number within a few minutes. Remember, if any interruption of failure shows kindly reach to the nearest Canara branch and report about the failure.
Also, if the above steps seem tough to follow them you can visit the bank branch and fill the form for change ATM debit card pin. You can submit the form to the customer assistance where they will forward the request for generating new pin.
The entire process of generating a new pin for your Canara bank ATM debit card will take one week process.