The State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India. This bank came into non- profit operations since 1973. This is one of the 500 fortune companies. This bank functions from above 10000 branches across the nation and enormous ATM centres. The mission of the aim is to support the growth of the nation with complete and comprehensive efforts. The bank’s aim is to support financial and banking needs of the people and thus help to promote the economic growth of the nation.
The bank aims at adopting latest technology and serve the public faster and better.
How to register for internet banking and activate online?
- You have to login to the official website of the bank to know about internet banking www.sbi.co.in.
- Then, navigate to the portal for internet banking.
- A link is available for online SBI self registration. You can use the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbijava/mergerfaq/bmb_faq.pdf for more information.
- You should have a registered mobile number, ATM card and account number for this process.
- The Self-registration process is allowed for single account holders only.
- You should enter details of your name, account number, CIF number, branch name and code and registered mobile number if you want to register for internet banking.
- You should select the flexibility of using internet banking, that is, limit to a fixed amount or for view and access unlimited number of transactions.
- You will get a username and login password.
- Then you should enter the password once again to confirm the registration and then click submit.
- Then, your registration will be successful.
- Once you completed the registration process, you will get a username and password and you have to access them to activate the internet banking facility.
- Then you can navigate to the personal banking page to access the internet banking facility.
- Then you have to change the username and password for secure access to the net banking.
- State Bank of India (SBI) Personal Banking Login Guide
- State Bank of India (SBI) Corporate Banking Login Guide
- State Bank of India (SBI) Mobile Banking – How To Activate?