Andhra Bank is offering a completely new range of features and services as baking solutions using the latest technologies. Now, its customers can manage their money just in a few seconds with their mobile banking application.
Andhra Bank is providing the facility of anywhere banking via mobile banking to its customers. Using these facilities of mobile banking, the customers of Andhra Bank can make their transaction and also can make their bills and payments.
Users can experience signature less and paperless banking via this one. One can access its own account and profile along with useful financial information in fastest and safer way.
For activating mobile banking, the customers of Andhra Bank should have the following:
- Their mobile number should be registered for SMS alerts.
- They should have active Debit cum ATM Card.
- They should possess smart phones which have Android 4.1 or above version of Android, iPhone which has iOS 7 or above.
However, there are certain limitations in the transaction via using mobile banking:
- RS 5,000 per transaction is allowed for quick pay
- RS 2,00,000 is a limit for a day via app
How to register?
- Individuals who are interested in Andhra Banking Mobile Banking will download the application from the Google Store.Click https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iexceed.ANDHRABANK_ONLINE&hl=en.
- They will install the application on their smart phones.
- They will select the option of New User to register themselves.
- An SMS will be received on the registered mobile number.
- After the verification of SMS, the individuals will enter their Debit Card and PIN.
- After the successful validation of details. The individuals will set the 4 digit app password and will confirm it.
- After the registration process is completed, the name of the user will display on a screen and will have the option of entering 4 digit application password.
Through Andhra Bank Mobile Banking facility, one can view balance, funds in clearing, lien Amount and float Balance. In addition, the user can easily see its last 10 transactions by selecting the option of Mini Statement.
Fund Transfer is the next important benefit of Andhra Bank Mobile Banking. The user can fund transfer to all its added beneficiaries via using mobile banking. By using the option of Quick Pay also, one can fund transfer to those who are not added as beneficiaries. They can easily manage the list of beneficiaries through mobile banking. They can also make payments for mobile recharge and DTH.