Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikash Bank (APGVB) is a popular rural bank in India which has its operations across Andhra Pradesh. The bank was set up in the year 2006 and since then the bank has expanded aggressively. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikash Bank also known as APGVB is sponsored by State Bank of India.
As per the information available, the ban has over 755 branches and the bank was formed after 5 regional rural banks were amalgamated. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikash Bank also offers internet banking to the customers with some basic services and in this article; we have listed all the details about Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikash Bank Net Banking services. You can check out the details below and for any other information, you can reach out to the bank on the helpline numbers or you can also get in touch with the bank by visiting the branch in your area.
Steps to Register / Activate APGVB Net Banking
To register for the net banking for APGV Bank there is no online procedure. The procedure is based offline and here are the details of the complete procedure.
- To activate the net banking in APGV Bank, you would need to visit your home branch and obtain a form for the registration of net banking.
- Fill in the details in the form and submit the form back to the executive. The executive will verify the details on the form and your form will be processed as per the timelines.
- In 5 to 7 working days, you will receive your welcome kit which will have all the details about the user name and password. This will complete the registration process.
You can now use these details to log in to your account and access internet banking for APGV Bank. You can also activate all bank procedure through your mobile Using APGVB Bank Mobile Banking
Steps to Obtain Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas ID and Password
In the section above, we have listed the process to activate the net banking for APGV Bank and in this section; we are going to talk about the procedure to log in to your APGV Bank Internet Banking portal.
- Visit the APGV Bank website and the link to the website is www.apgvbank.in
- On the website, from the important links, click on Internet Banking. You will be routed to a new page and you would need to click on continue to internet banking here. This will take you to the net banking portal.
- Click on personal and enter your username and password. Click on login button after entering the details and you will be logged in to your account.
How to Change Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Password /Forgot Password
Please refer the points below to recover your lost password. For changing the password, you can follow the same process as we are not aware of the procedure to change the password after logging in to the website. We couldn’t find the exact menu option for the same.
- Forgot Password – Visit the login page of the APGV Bank and the navigation steps can be found in the section above. Once you are on the login page, click on the forgot password and on the new window, click on Ok. Now enter your user ID and you will be asked to validate the request by Debit Card details and OTP. Validate your request to reset the password and you will now be able to set a password for yourself. Do not forget to set a strong password and do not share it with anyone.
How to Change Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Pin/ Forgot Pin
If you need to change the PIN for you APGV Bank Debit Card then you can visit any ATM and change the PIN with help of the standard procedure. This can be done at any of the ATM. In addition to this, if you forgot your PIN then you would need to call the toll-free number of the bank and request for a green PIN. This green Pin acts as a temporary Pin for resetting the PIN. Follow the link to for Apply Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) Cheque Book Request – How To Apply Online/Offline
How to Deactivate Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Net Banking
If in case you notice that there is unusual activity on your APGV Bank Account then you must go ahead and block the internet banking services immediately. If you need to block the services immediately then you would need to call on the toll-free number of APGV Bank.
The contact number for the bank is 1800 121 0354 & 1800425 7900. You can reach any of these numbers and request the associate on the call to block your internet banking. He will be validating your details by asking you some of the details for identification. He may also ask the reason for deactivation of internet banking. If there is fraudulent activity on your account then you can also report the same to the bank. Alternatively, you can also visit the branch to block the account. For any other information, we would recommend you to call the bank executive.