The Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) offers free internet banking facility to all new SB, CD and OD account holders. Customers who avail internet banking services of the bank will have access to a host of banking transactions such as checking account balances, transfer of funds, opening fixed deposits, downloading account statements, cheque book transactions, changing ATM pin, payment of utility bills, to name a few.
To register for CSB internet banking facility and to get it activated, you should get your mobile number and email ID registered with the bank. Those with ATM Debit cards can completely register and activate online in the following manner.
To register/activate internet banking services online
- The debit card holders can register online by visiting the link http://www.csb.co.in/self-user-registration.
- Read the terms and conditions mentioned therein, accept and click on Proceed button.
- You will be transported to the page https://online.csb.co.in/SelfUser/Register/User
- Enter the details asked for, such as choose facility type, set login, transaction password and submit.
- On successful submission, your user id or login id and reference number will be displayed. Save this for future records.
- You will receive a message on your registered mobile number when the login is activated.
- Thereafter, you can log on to CSB net banking after an hour, and then begin your transactions.
If you do not have an ATM debit card, follow these steps
- Visit the website and download the form from the link http://www.csb.co.in/pdf/CRF-1%20A%20(CPC).pdf for individual customers and the form http://www.csb.co.in/pdf/CRF-1%20B%20(CPC).pdf for corporates.
- Complete the form and submit the details at your bank branch.
- On successful processing, you will be intimated about the same on your registered mobile number and you will receive your login id.
- Thereafter, you will receive login and transaction passwords on your registered mail address within a week or 10 days.
- This can be used for login and activation.