ICICI Bank is a private sector bank with operations in as many as 19 foreign countries apart from India. The bank was founded in the year 1994 and is currently headquartered in Mumbai. ICICI Bank has a pan India presence with a network of 4850 branches and 14,404 ATMs spread all over the country. ICICI Bank customers can now update their mobile numbers registered with the bank through the official website of the bank.
Even though other methods to update mobile number such as through ATM machine, calling customer care, visiting the branch and posting application are also available for the customers, the online mode is much more convenient.
Online updating of mobile number
The customer simply needs to visit the page http://www.icicibankrefer.com/user/changeMobileNo.php. and perform the following steps.
- On accessing the above mentioned link, the customer would find a page with the heading Change Mobile Number. The page has fields for registered email address, registered mobile number and new mobile number.
- The customer needs to enter the registered mobile number, the old mobile number which is currently registered with the bank and the new mobile number which is to be registered with the bank.
- The details must be entered in the correct fields only. The field for entering the new mobile number is below the field for old mobile number.
- The customer must verify the details after entering them in the fields. There should be no mistake regarding the numbers and the email address.
- Finally, the customer needs to click on the Submit button after verifying the details.
Read Also: How To Write an Application for Changing Registered Mobile Number in Bank
This is the online process for requesting the bank to update the registered mobile number. A confirmation mail about the request is sent to the registered email id of the customer. The mobile number is changed by the bank almost immediately.
2 thoughts on “How To Change/Update Mobile Number In ICICI Bank Online”
mobile number update 9466971368