Every Bank account holder wants to use the easiest and quickest method to get updates on account balance and mini statement. You may need to know about your updated account balance anything and you never want to visit ATM or nearest bank branch for it. To provide these facilities to the account holders, almost every bank is providing the services of SMS and missed call to get information on account balance and mini-statements. If you have an account in Deutsche Bank India, you will be able to use the service of SMS to get some information about your bank account.
Deutsche Bank India is providing a complete package of services and facilities for the account holders. To make it easy to check the account balance, they offer the service of mobile text banking for account holders. If you have registered your mobile number with your bank account in Deutsche Bank India, you will be able to stay updated with all the required information on your bank account. You just need to use the following process to know about account balance or mini statement with SMS services:
SMS service for account enquiry in Deutsche Bank India
When you want to use SMS service to get information about updated account balance or last few transactions, you just need to use the following SMS keywords for it:
- <Bal> – Balance enquiry of Savings or Current Account
- <TSA><last 4 digits of a/c> – Last 5 transactions in your Savings Account
- <CHQST><SA><last 4 digits of a/c><chq number> – Get the status of cheque linked to your Account
Then you will send the SMS to the number 561615 to get such information. They will send you SMS in few seconds with the required information on your account in Deutsche Bank India.
If you have a corporate account in Deutsche Bank India, you will send the following SMS keywords to the number 561615:
- Bal><user ID> – Balance enquiry of primary Current Account
- <TCA><last 4 digits of a/c><user ID> – Last 5 transactions in your Current Account
- <CHQST><CA><last 4 digits of a/c><chq number><user ID> – Get the status of cheque linked to your Account
If you also want to get benefits with these SMS services for your account, you can use mobile banking or you can visit the bank branch to register your mobile number with your bank account.