The best thing about the savings accounts offered by Doha Bank India is that they help people save with different objectives. Be it saving something every month from one’s salary or saving for a vacation or even one’s family, there are different savings accounts to cater to different needs.
Minimum balance requirement
Because the Doha Bank India is the Indian arm of international bank Doha Bank, it charges its account holders in terms of Qatari Riyal (QAR), however, one can easily choose to pay the equivalent amount in terms of Indian National Rupee (INR).
Benefits of opening a savings bank account
Opening a savings bank account can enable one to take advantage of a host of benefits, apart from the facility of parking one’s earnings. Some of them are as follows:
- Flexibility in transferring funds between accounts and banks
- Easy to operate
- High liquidity and the benefit of earning interest on idle funds
- Encourages the habit of saving among individuals, professionals and families
The different minimum balance requirements of different accounts is as follows
- Clients who have a savings account with Doha Bank India need t maintain a minimum balance requirement of Rs 10,000
- Current account holders need to maintain a minimum balance of Rs 25,000.
Non-maintenance charges: In case an account-holder fails to maintain the minimum balance requirement, the bank charges a fee by adding end-of-the-day balances and then dividing them by the number of days in the month.