A lot of people are not aware of Equitas Small Finance Bank as the bank was incepted just 11 years ago in 2007. The bank basically started as a microfinance lender and it later became one of the banks to receive a license from RBI in 2016 to start the banking operations. In 2017, Equitas finally became a scheduled bank. The bank has invested a lot of money in technology and most of the transactions happen online for the bank. This not only saves the cost for the bank but it also ensures that the bank has a higher penetration with minimal infrastructure.
Today, the bank also has a specific kind of RFID sticker which can be used to pay the toll tax on the road. It had not been all romantic for the bank as last year, the bank rolled out investment, insurance and pension services without approval from RBI and this caused it to pay a fine of Rs 10 Lakhs. However, this could be considered as an unintentional mistake. If you have an account with Equitas and if you are trying to find information about the net banking then you are at the right place as we the solution of all the questions here.
How to Register / Activate Equitas Net Banking
As mentioned earlier, the bank is committed highly towards the technology and hence it is quite easy to use the systems. They are highly intuitive and talking about the registration process, you can follow the exact process mentioned below to register for net banking for Equitas.
- To register for the net banking for Equitas, visit the website www.equitasbank.com and you will be redirected to the homepage.
- From the top right corner, click on Login and then select Retail. You will be redirected to a new page. On this page, select New User Registration.
- You can choose the process flow here. We recommend you to choose the one with Debit Card Details as in this you only need to enter the debit card number, expiry date, CBB, and ATM PIN.
- If you choose for registration via personal details then you need to enter the customer ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Email ID to proceed.
- After entering the details, you will receive an OTP. Validate the OTP and you will then be asked to set up 3 security questions. Complete the procedure.
- In this step, you can select the User name and Password. With this, your Internet Banking will be activated for Equitas Bank.
Steps to Obtain Equitas Net Banking ID and Password
We have mentioned the process to register for the net banking in the section above. This also covers up for the process of creating the Net Banking ID and Password. Instead, we would like to share the process to login to the Net Banking for Equitas Bank in this section.
- To log in to the net banking for Equitas bank, visit www.equitasbank.com and from the homepage, click on Login Button from the top right corner.
- Select Retail and you will be redirected to the login page. Now, enter your user name and password in this section and you will be able to login to the Equitas Net Banking System.
How to Change Equitas Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
There are two scenarios when people change the password. One such case is when people forget the password and the second such case is when the people feel the password is outdated. We have listed the process to change the password in both the cases.
- If you wish to change the password just because you feel that it is outdated, then you need to login to the net banking for Equitas Bank. After logging in, you need to click on Profile Settings and select Change Password. You can now change the password easily.
- If you forgot your password then you can visit the login page. On this, you will notice an option for Forgot Password. Click on the option and you will be asked to validate your identity. The process is similar to activating the net banking.
It should be noted that a password is only valid for 90 days and you would need to resent the password after every 90 days.
How to Change Equitas Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
It is a simple process to change the PIN for the Debit Card for Equitas Bank PIN. You might be aware of the process to change the PIN via ATM but we are going to talk about the procedure to change the Pin using the Internet Banking.
- Log in to your internet banking account and click on Card to start resetting the PIN for your Debit Card.
- Select the Debit card for which you wish to change the PIN and then select the PIN. Validate the request via OTP and your PIN will be changed instantly.
How to Deactivate Equitas Net Banking
You will not be able to deactivate the net banking for Equitas Bank yourself. For this, you need to visit the branch and submit a written application. The alternative method to deactivate the Internet Banking is to call on the customer care number for Equitas Bank. The contact number for the Equitas Bank is 1800 103 1222.