The bank of Maharashtra was established in 1935. This bank was nationalized along with 13 other banks on 19th July 1969. This bank started its steady and reliable services in Maharashtra and later it stretched its network all over the country. This bank offers its core services to its customers from various grounds of society like farmers, weavers, businessmen, and salaried employees.
The bank has its mission to serve the needy customers with reliability and consistency thus supporting the economic growth of the country. The bank issues Rupay cards for its customers and Kisan credit cards for farmers.
How to Generate/Change ATM Debit Card Pin of Bank of Maharashtra
- To generate or change Bank of Maharashtra ATM or Debit card pin offline, you can contact your home branch if you are an account holder of Bank of Maharashtra.
- If you have a registered mobile number linked with your bank account, you can contact the customer care through call or SMS or IVRS.
- You can generate or change your ATM pin by selecting the options change or update ATM pin on the ATM machine.
- You will get an OTP or security pin to your registered mobile number on your request
- Then you have to enter the one-time transaction password or security pin in the ATM machine
- Then you can select your new pin and enter it in the ATM machine
- Then you should confirm your ATM pin as the new one
- You can get a letter on your request to change your ATM pin. That letter consists of a green pin. By that green pin, you can change your ATM pin in your nearest bank branch or ATM machine.
- You can use the internet banking facility to update your ATM debit card pin. Check the website bankofmaharashtra.in for more details regarding generation or change of your ATM pin.
- You can use the mobile application e-mahaPay to avail the facility of mobile banking
- Call 1800 233 4526 toll-free for more information any time
- You can contact the bank in this regard at landline numbers 022-22692289, 022-22691322,022-22691746 from 10.30 am to 05.30 pm
- You can mail at email@example.com to resolve your ATM card issues.