Bank of India was established in 1906 in Mumbai. It was founded by eminent businessmen. This bank continued to be a private sector bank till it was nationalized in 1969 along with other 13 banks. This bank is currently undertaken by the government of India. This bank operates from about 5000 branches in India and has 60 branches, 5 subsidiaries and one business associate overseas. This bank operates from Tokyo, Singapore, London, Paris, New Jersey, Hon Kong and New York through its financial centres and proved its presence in 22 countries across the 5 continents in the World.
The bank issues various kinds of Rupay , Master and VISA ATM debit cards. Some of such debit cards are Master Platinum Card, Rupay Kisan card, Rupay Dhan Aadhar Card, Bingo Card, Master Debit card, Visa EMV Card, Rupay Platinum Debit card, etc.
How to generate/ change Bank of India ATM debit card pin
- To generate or change BOI ATM or Debit card pin offline, you can contact your home branch if you have an account there.
- If you have a registered mobile number linked with your bank account, you can contact the customer care through call or SMS or IVRS.
- You can generate or change your ATM pin by selecting change atm pin.
- You will get an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Then you should enter the OTP in ATM machine.
- Then you can select your new pin and enter in the ATM machine.
- Then you should confirm your ATM pin as the new one.
- You can get a letter on your request to change your ATM pin. That letter consists of a green pin. By that green pin, you can change your ATM pin in your nearest bank branch or ATM machine.
- You can use the internet banking facility to update your ATM debit card pin. Check the website https://bankofindia.co.in/ for more details regarding generation or change of your ATM pin.
- Call 1800 220 229 toll free for more information and grievance redressal.