Dhanlaxmi Bank is one of the oldest private sector banks, which is headquartered in the Thrissur city of Kerala. Established in the year 1927, the bank gained the momentum as a scheduled commercial bank. Today it has opened up in 399 states and has got loads of ATM’s.
The bank has expanded as one of the most successful running banks and has got into the system of decentralized banking into its working. In order to offer the clients best of their needs and expand their consumer base, they offer them the 24-hour system of customer care support. It has established a data center i Bangalore to keep the network system running at all times. This is because Bangalore is known as the IT city of India. Keeping in mind the contingency needs, a disaster center is open at the Thrissur city to meet such contingency needs.
Basically, the bank is a depository bank of NSDL (National Security Depository Limited) which offers Demat services at select branches.
Dhanlaxmi Bank ATM Debit Card
The ATM debit cards provided by the Dhanlaxmi bank has got the wide range of facilities and rewards. The cards can be used overseas as well and the consumers can avail cash backs on various shopping needs. You can access your deposits whenever you want by using their debit cards and explore various areas of rewards. Not this, the debit card that is provided to you also comes to you as an ATM card, which can be used at ATM present all over the cities and ATM’s of different banks in India as well as overseas. The debit card comes with gold and Platinum options as well, which will provide you with way too many benefits. These cards can be explored on their website http://www.dhanbank.com.
How To Generate/Change Dhanlaxmi Bank ATM Debit Card Pin
The debit cards of the bank will give you the ease of using the banking options at your convenience. All the facilities of the bank are now done on the online form and can be completed by the click of a mouse. In order to generate/change Dhanlaxmi bank ATM debit card pin, one has to go through the following steps and complete them.
- Call on the toll-free number that is provided on the website of the bank http://www.dhanbank.com from your registered mobile number.
- After this, a customer care executive will attend the calla and enquire you for the verification for the card.
- Once this is completed, the call will be transferred to the Internal Voice Response (IVR). Once this call is transferred to the IVR department, you will be asked to enter your details.
- In order to complete the verification, all you have to do is give in your 16- digit card number and the date of expiry provided to you on the card.
- After this you will be asked to enter your CVV number, that is present on the back side of the card, the 3- digit number.
- Once all of this is completed, you will be asked to enter your password and then again enter it for confirmation.
Here you go with the generation/ change of the ATM debit card pin.