The Federal Bank is one the most renowned private sector commercial bank and has got its headquarters in Kochi, Kerala. The history of the Federal Bank is quite interesting to know.
Recently, it came up with its second representative office in Dubai and has gone its policies and strategies to evolve and expand as much as possible. In order to give in the best achievements, the bank has opened its doors to various countries and reforms as well.
In the year 2015 Federal bank joined hands with the SBI bank and came up with the card Platinum, gold and more, which has got some exciting offers. Considering the digitization, the bank came up with a chat system. This was launched in India for the first time. Giving the consumers the ease of exploration, people who want to explore the products and services of the bank can chat with the bank agent and get to know about the products and services.
Federal Bank Debit Card
The debit cards provided by the Federal bank are given as travel cards, agri cards, and business cards. All of these cards are used at all the ATM’s and give you cash back guarantee as well. Now enjoy the facility of shopping without cash and that too with the added rewards. These cards are very well used overseas as well. The business cards provide you with various benefits in terms of points when making a corporate payment or a business class travel. These can be viewed by visiting their website www.federalbank.co.in.
How To Generate/Change Federal Bank ATM Debit Card Pin
In order to generate a debit card pin, the consumers can take the benefit of the soft pin facility. Enjoy the hassle-free benefits and that too at your convenience. The online facility is also known as the soft pin facility helps you generate or change the ATM debit card pin without any trouble.
The Following steps are to be followed while generating or changing the pin of the ATM debit card:
- Send an SMS to the number provided on their website www.federalbank.co.in along with the last four digits of your card from your registered mobile number.
- You will be provided with the OTP, which will enable the soft pin facility on your debit card.
- You have to visit the Federal Bank branch and select the option to change or generate the pin of the debit card using the soft pin facility. This is to be completed within three hours or the OTP will be expired and you are only provided with three attempts.
- After this insert the card in the given slot and enter the OTP that was provided to you through SMS.
- Once the OTP is entered successfully, enter the desired pin number once and then again enter it for the confirmation.
- You will get the message of success or failure on the screen along with the print receipt. You will also receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.