IDBI is a Government of India Owned bank which was established in the year 1964. It is one of the public sector banks of the country. It’s headquarter is in the city of Mumbai. It is providing a wide range of financial banking products such as consumer banking, finance and insurance, mortgage loans, corporate banking, wealth management, investment banking, private banking and private equity. All its operations are driven by core banking IT platform.
It is providing financial and banking solutions in corporate and retail banking by many branches of IDBI across the country.
Nowadays, ATM Debit card is very important as it provides the convenience of withdrawing money and paying your payments. The use of IDBI ATM Debit Card is secured by the PIN. Without entering the PIN number, you cannot access your account. There are some ways to generating IDBIf ATM Debit Card Pin.
Generating IDBI Debit-cum-ATM PIN through IVR
The steps for generating IDBI Debit ATM PIN are as follows:
- First of all, the candidates have to dial IDBI Bank Banking Numbers which are 1800221070or 18002001947 or 022-66937000
- Now, the Debit ATM Card owner will select the option 3 which is Insta PIN Generation from the menu and enter their customer ID as well as Debit card number for the purpose of PIN generation.
- You will get OTP to your registered mobile number and have to validate it and now you will enable to create a new PIN which you want to have.
- Instantly, the new PIN of Debit card will get generated.
- For activating the Debit ATM Card, you have to use IDBI ATM machine with the new PIN already set by you.
Generating IDBI Debit-cum-ATM PIN through SMS
Green PIN generation of IDBI Debit ATM card is only a few step processes. Firstly, the customer will get the OTP by SMS to 9821043718/9820346920. Next, the customer will validate this OTP at any of the IDBI Bank ATM and now set the PIN of their choice.
The process is as follows:
- The customers have to Type GREENPIN<space> last 6 digits of their Debit Card and then send it to this number 9820346920. They can also send the same SMS to 9821043718.
- After sending SMS, they will get the OTP on their registered number. This OTP will be valid till 30 minutes after that it will not be considered.
- Now, they have to go IDBI Bank ATM and have to insert the Debit Card and choose the option of Generate ATM PIN.
- Choose the Validate OTP and enter the received OTP
- It will create a NEW PIN of customer’s choice.
- New Debit Card PIN will generate.
Generating IDBI Debit-cum-ATM PIN through Missed Call
It is a two-step process in which customer will generate the OTP by calling on 18008431144 which is a toll-free number. In the next step, the customer will go through the process of validating the OTP at ATM of IDBI Bank and has to set PIN of their choice.