The Indian Overseas bank has provided one of the best facilities to the customers by providing the debit card. The debit card allows the customer to withdraw the cash anytime they want. They will just need to go to the nearest ATM for withdrawing the cash from their savings account. For getting a debit card, the customers will need to open their account in the Indian Overseas Bank.
At the time, when the customers will open their savings account, they will need to add a mobile number which can be used later to change the PIN of the debit card and getting other notifications regularly.
What is the need of changing the Debit card PIN?
It is better to change the PIN of your debit card if it has become old for months or years. It may be possible that someone might find out your PIN and this can be harmful to your bank account balance. If you don’t want to get into contact with a fraud, then you should keep changing your Pin over a particular period of time. If you want to generate new PIN, then you will need to go the nearest ATM of the bank and then you will need to select the option of PIN generation.
The customers can visit the website https://www.iob.in/1Essential-card-details1 for more details. A message will be sent to your mobile number which will contain the four digits OTP. Using that number, one can change get the new Pin in the ATM of the bank easily.
How can it be changed in the easiest way?
- For changing the PIN of the debit card, the customers will need to go to the nearest ATM.
- After going to the ATM, the customers can choose to swipe the debit card in the machine.
- The PIN of the card will be asked to be filled by the customer.
- After filling the older PIN, the customers will be able to get the options to Change the Pin and withdrawal cash etc.
- The customer will need to select the option of changing the PIN.
- After filling the new PIN, the customers will get an OTP on their registered mobile number. This will enable them to verify your new PIN.
- After the verification process, you can start using your new PIN for withdrawal of cash from your account.
This was the simple and easy process of generating and changing PIN of your Debit Card.