Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private Banking sector, which was licensed by the reserve bank of India in the year 2003 to do the banking business. The headquarters of the Kotak Mahindra bank is in Maharashtra, Mumbai. Kotak Mahindra offers a variety of financial services along with the plenty of banking products to a wide range of customers such as retailers and corporates.
Kotak has many subsidiaries under its wings like life insurance general insurance, wealth management are few to name through which it offers the services to its customers.
Kotak Mahindra was founded by Uday Kotak, which in future went on to become India’s financial service conglomerate.
Among the many services offered by Kotak Mahindra the credit and debit card services is one of them.
Steps To Generate/Change Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM Debit Card Pin
The process to generate or change the Kotak Mahindra bank debit card are as follows
- First, the user must be Kotak Mahindra bank account holder and must have a debit card already in their possession.
- Then the customer must visit the official bank website by going to this link kotak.com.In that link the User must select the payments tab on the website.
- The Payments tab will take the user to the new window which shows the options for credit card and debit card.
- Now here the user must select the debit card option.
- The next thing that follows is choosing the appropriate service like payment of debit card or pin generation. The user must choose the pin generation option or pin change option from the given site.
- The site will redirect the user to another web page which shows details to be filled by the user in order to change or generate the pin like
Here the user must select the type of Card, in this case its debit card. So choose the debit card option.
Debit card type
Next comes the debit card type where the user needs to select the type of debit card like VISA/RuPay, MasterCard, and Maestro.
Enter card no
After choosing the type of debit card the debit card number to be entered in the field.
In her user must provide the debit card expiry details.
The CVV2 number is the last 3 digits printed on the signature panel on the back of the debit card. So the user must look for the CVV2 number on their debit card signature panel and enter in the field.
Enter new pin
In this field, the user must enter their new PIN to which they would like to set their current PIN number. And the PIN number must be a six digit PIN.
Confirm the Pin
The final step is to re-enter the new PIN number to confirm the PIN number to set.
Then after confirming the pin number hit on the submit button to save the changes.
Now a new PIN is generated which is of user choice. And can check the new credentials by receiving the message to their contact number or email.
In case if there are any inquiries then customers can always call the customer help desk on this number 1860 266 2666 and get details.