Punjab National Bank is a state-owned corporation bank which was founded in the year 1894 by Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia. Presently, Mr. Sunil Mehta is the MD and CEO of Punjab National Bank. There are more than 6900 branches of the bank along with 10,681 bank ATMs across the country. The bank is carrying the vision to be considered as the Most Preferred Bank for its customers and the Best Place to Work in for its employees. PNB is putting all its efforts in providing excellent customer service and creating value for its stakeholders.
Nowadays, PNB is continuously improving its online services for the convenience of its customers. Therefore, they are providing the facility of ATM Debit card PIN generation and change facility with the help of internet banking services.
How To Generate/Change PNB Bank ATM Debit Card Pin
Steps for Self – Generation of OTP For the purpose of Setting Duplicate Debit Card PIN
- The candidates have to send SMS DCPIN space CARD NUMBER to 5607040. The message will be sent via registered mobile number only.
- Instantly, the registered mobile will get the 6 digit OTP for the successful validation of mobile credentials. This OTP will have the validity of 72 hours.
- This OTP will help in setting up a new PIN of own choice with the help of IBS account or PNB ATMs which is mentioned below.
Steps for setting Of Debit Card PIN via PNB ATM Using OTP
The cardholder will swipe its debit card at any of the ATMs of Punjab National Bank. Among the various options available on screen, he will choose the option of Green PIN. The option is offered to set the PIN for debit card ATM with the help of One Time Password. On selection of Green PIN option, ATM screen will send a 6 digit OTP number to the registered mobile of the cardholder. The cardholder will enter the received OTP and submit it. After that, ATM screen will prompt the cardholder to enter PIN of 4 digit number of his choice and then press OK. He will again enter this 4 digit PIN for the confirmation. He will also get the confirmation message on the screen.
Steps for setting Of Debit Card PIN with the help of IBS Account Using OTP
- The PNB Debit cardholder will login into the IBS retail account.
- Then, they will click on the option of Value Added Services, Card related services and Set/reset Debit Card PIN.
- Now, have to choose that account number which is related to the card and after that click on Continue.
- On registered mobile number, 6 digit OTP will be received.
- Enter this OTP in the space given to it and submit it.
- After validation of all the credentials, the screen of IBS will prompt to enter as well as re-enter the PIN of choice which is a 4 digit number.
- If both the entry matches, then PIN entered by you is finalized and a confirmation message will appear on IBS screen.
Do not share this message with anyone else.