The standard chartered bank is a UK based bank that has set up its branches in India. It is one of India largest international bank with over 100 branches in 43+ cities. They provide a wide range of banking and financial services which can be used globally to fulfil the requirement and need of individual and business customers. They provide banking-like commercial and private banking, retail banking as well as corporate and institutional banking.
Apart from banking they also provide sponsorship to various public welfare programs and institutions.
Steps to Generate/Change Standard Chartered Bank India ATM Debit Card Pin
There might be many situations when you feel to change the ATM debit card pin. The process might seem tough, but now anyone can now easily generate or reset debit card pin by following the below-given steps:
1. Change/generate ATM debit card pin via. ATM
- Reach to any nearby standard chartered bank ATM.
- Insert your debit card in the ATM machine and select the language you prefer to proceed.
- Click on “forget password and Generate OTP” option.
- After which a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number with the account.
- Now, enter the OTP and press “ok”.
- Then enter 4 digit debit card pin of your choice.
- Retype the 4 digit debit card pin and select submit.
- After selecting submit, a confirmation SMS will be sent to you on your registered mobile about the successful change of PIN.
Change/generate ATM debit card PIN via. Net Banking
- For changing your standard chartered bank ATM debit card PIN, you need to “Login” to your standard chartered net banking account to proceed further.
- After you successfully “Login” to your account, click on the “Debit card options” where you will find the option of change debit card “PIN”.
- After you select the change debit card PIN the bank will generate a one-time password (OTP) on your linked mobile number of the account.
- After you receive your one time password, enter the OTP and select “continue”.
- The website page will redirect you to the next page where you need to enter your 4 digit debit card pin number.
- Re-enter your 4 digit debit card pin number and click the submit button to proceed further.
- After following the whole process the bank will email and send an SMS to your registered mobile number about the successful change of debit card PIN number.
By following the above steps you can quickly change debit card ATM pin number of the standard chartered bank within few minutes. Remember that if during the process of change of ATM pin you face system error and is unable to access your debit card account report this to your nearby standard chartered bank branch so that quick safety steps could be taken. In case you are unable to reach any nearby bank branch, then you can also talk to the customer care (011 – 39404444 / 011 – 66014444) and take help.