As a measure to keep their money safe from fraudsters and cyber crimes, people are often advised to keep changing their passwords regularly. In such a situation, it’s better to have a bank, which allows one to change their passwords easily and conveniently.
The Union Bank of India enables its clients to change their ATM and debit card PIN easily in a hassle-free manner. Some of these methods are listed as below:
How To Change Union Bank of India ATM Debit Card Pin Via Green PIN?
This an initiative launched by the bank to as an attempt to do its bit to save the environment. It’s a value-added service which makes changing an ATM or a debit card to a real task and is available to all existing clients of Union Bank of India.
- The facility can be availed using an automated IVR and one doesn’t even have to contact the customer care or talk to a bank executive.
- The facility is available to all clients, but while the Green PIN can generate only at a Union Bank ATM, but the validation via an OTP can be done with an ATM of any other bank.
- The OTP is generated only for one-time usage and will expire if entered wrong three times in a row.
How To Generate/Change Union Bank of India (UBI) ATM Debit Card Pin Via IVR
One can also change their ATM and debit card PIN by calling up Union Bank’s customer care. The process involves two steps which are mentioned below:
- For starters, one has to call up the bank’s call center at 800 22 22 44 or 1800 208 2244. The chargeable numbers are 022-25751500 / 25719600. A client must use the registered mobile number.
- Next, one has to register their request and then enter details like date of birth and account number as prompted.
- In the second step, one would receive an eight-digit tracker id.
- One needs to call up the IVR again and then provide the details as prompted by the helpline.