HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) is one of the world’s biggest banking and budgetary services associations.
It offers retail banking and wealth administration, commercial banking, worldwide banking and markets, and worldwide private banking administrations.
HSBC Credit card
HSBC bank offers a portion of the best credit cards in the industry. They have customised credit cards which take into account different individuals for their fluctuated needs be it shopping, dining, travel, and in addition corporate cards. HSBC cards have differing rewards and advantages for each card while a few cards give astonishing amount of cashback for different transactions while a few cards give reward points which can be utilized later to recover to get an incredible offer from HSBC.
One can apply for HSBC Credit Card specifically by going by their site https://www.hsbc.co.in/ or through a 24X7 telephone service. The online application form requires minutes for completion. Once submitted, you will get a call from one of the credit card delegates of HSBC who will manage you through the procedure. One of the agents will likewise visit you to collect the required documents at your doorstep. You can likewise apply for the HSBC credit card by downloading the application form, fill it and submit at the closest HSBC branch alongside the required documents.
Make HSBC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment online
You can pay HSBC Credit Card Bill through these online methods:
- HSBC Internet Banking: Login to your online banking account to make the payment effectively and appropriately.
- HSBC Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card charges effortlessly on your telephone by signing in and getting to your credit card account.
- NEFT: Login to your Internet banking account of any bank and start a fund transfer to your credit card account.
- Bill Desk: This is an outsider online gateway that enables you to transfer cash from your bank account to your credit card to pay your bill.
- VISA Money Transfer: The cash can likewise be transferred from your bank account to HSBC Visa credit card online by utilizing Visa Money Transfer. This service is accessible just for HSBC VISA credit cardholders.
- Standing Instructions: Place standing guidelines with HSBC to charge your account with credit card bill each month on the payment due date.
- Electronic Clearing System: The Electronic Clearance System enables the client to auto debit sum from other bank account to make HSBC credit card payment.
Make HSBC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
There are numerous individuals who still consider paying their bills the conventional way. For such individuals HSBC gives different ways by which any individual can pay their credit card bill.
- Cash payment: You can pay your credit card charges by paying in cash at any of the HSBC bank nearest branch. A processing fee of Rs. 100 for every payment will be charged by the bank when you pay your credit card bill.
- Cheque payment: You can likewise drop the cheque by writing your credit card number and other required details at HSBC bank ATMs where there are drop boxes. The payment will get cleared inside 3 working days.
- Through ATMs: You can utilize any HSBC ATM in India to either deposit money or make fund transfer to pay your credit card bill.