Jammu and Kashmir Bank offers internet banking facility for both retail and corporate clients so that they can access the services of the bank from anywhere in the world, at any time. To access the internet banking services of the bank, you will have to log in to the bank website using your user id and password.
Once you log in, you can gain access to a range of banking services online including viewing your account balance, fund transfer, utility bill payments, opening term deposits, statement of accounts, and a lot more. To register for Jammu and Kashmir Bank internet banking facility, you will first have to register your mobile number with the branch where you hold an account. Then keep your debit card or ATM card ready to register online.
To Register/Activate Jammu & Kashmir Bank Net Banking
- Visit the website https://www.jkbankonline.com/.
- Click on Retail Login.
- You will be transported to the link
- Now click on the link that displays ‘New User? Register Now’
- type in your account number, date of birth or PAN number, and continue after verifying the captcha. Click the ‘submit’ button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered phone number or on registered email id.
- Enter the OTP received.
- Authenticate using your debit card details.
- Now you can set your login and transaction passwords.
- Use this user id and password to log in for net banking. But, you should remember that your ebanking will be activated only with 24 to 48 hours of registration. So login after 24 hours of creating your new id and password.