The Karnataka bank was founded in the year 1924 and it is a private banking institution which is located at Mangaluru in Karnataka. This bank has been recognized as the A1+class by the Reserve Bank of India. This bank has spread its 781 branches and 1382 ATMs in the twenty-two states of the country. The bank has received many awards from time to time. The bank has been introducing excellent facilities for its customers among which one is of the SMS and missed call facility for checking the available balance in the account.
For availing these services, the customer of the bank will need to register his/her mobile number with the bank account. For registration of the mobile number, the customer will need to get a registration form and fill it properly. After filling the form with correct details, it can be submitted to the bank branch. Within three or four days, you can start using the missed call and SMS services.
- For checking the available balance in your account, you will need to send an SMS to the given number from the registered mobile number.
- Type KBAL with a password and the account number while typing the SMS.
- Send the SMS to the number 9880654321
- After a few seconds, you will receive an SMS.
- The SMS would contain the available balance in your account along with the last four digits of your bank account.
- You can also check the last five transactions with the help of SMS facility.
- You will need to type KTRN along with the password and bank account number in the message.
- After that, you can send the SMS to the number 9880654321.
- You will get the complete information of your mini statement in a few seconds.
Missed call service
- The missed call service is the cheapest way to find out the remaining balance in your account.
- You will need to dial the number 1800 425 1445 from your registered mobile number.
- The call would automatically cut after one or two rings.
- You will receive an SMS with the complete information of the available balance in your account.
- For checking the mini statement by the missed call service, you will need to dial the number 1800 425 1446.
After two or three rings, the call will be cut and then you will receive an SMS which would show the last five transactions done through your account.