Karnataka Bank offers internet banking facility for all its customers having an operational account with the bank so that they can access the services of the bank from anywhere in the world, at any time. To access the internet banking services of the bank, you will have to log in to the bank website using your user id and password.
Once you log in, you can gain access to a range of banking services online including, fund transfer, bill payments, NEFT, online trading facility, donation to temples, mini statement, SMS alert subscription, cheque status inquiry, banking transactions, ticket booking, online shopping, mobile recharge and a lot more.
To register for Jammu and Kashmir Bank internet banking facility, you will first have to register your mobile number with the branch where you hold an account. Then keep your debit card or ATM card ready to register online.
To Register/Activate Karnataka Bank Net Banking
- Visit the bank website and click on the link (https://karnatakabank.com/personal-net-banking)
- Choose the option New online registration and click on the link ‘self-registration click here’.
- You will be directed to the page on the link
- Fill up the required details, type the verification code and click on continue.
- Provide the debit card number and other details asked in the following page and authenticate it.
- You will receive your internet banking login id.
- Once you receive the internet bank user id, click on the link
- Choose the online mode to set the password, and click the next button
- You will be directed to the link page.
- Enter your user id and verification code and click continue.
- Complete user authentication details and set password of your choice.
- Once, your user id and new password get activated, you can log in and access the internet banking services provided by the bank.