Mizoram Rural Bank is a regional rural bank RRB undertaken by Government of India. This bank is jointly owned by government of India, Government of Mizoram and state bank of India. The head office of this bank is located at Aizwal. This bank is known for corporate banking services, rural banking services, financial services and insurance services with loyalty and accountability to its customers. They provide educational loans, agricultural loans and loans for craftsmen. They provide Rupay ATM cards, debit cards and credit cards.
You can avail the bank balance check services by using our registered phone numbers if you hold an account in the bank. You can get any information regarding your banking and financial needs by the bank website home page. Only employees have the access to the bank website login. For any queries regarding your bank balance, you have to become an account holder and should associate your registered telephone number with your bank account.
The bank has the facility of mobile banking to serve its customers better.
How can we get check balance enquiry by SMS and missed call number?
- You should open an account in the bank.
- You can contact the branch of the bank and get a registration form.
- You have to fill in the correct details and present necessary documents showing your registered mobile number.
- After filling the submission of registration form, you can avail the confirmation of registration and verification of your number through the bank by SMS.
- You can avail check balance enquiry through sms and missed call to your registered phone numbers after your registration gets approved within two or three working days.
- Contact 0389-2346380 for further details. Support Email: email@example.com
- Missed call alert number : 9289902970
5 thoughts on “Mizoram Rural Bank Balance Enquiry Check by SMS and missed Call Number”
miss call number
Please tell balance enquiry misscall number
balance enquiry number
I want to know my bank account linked Mobile number