By enabling Nainital Bank net banking facility, you can conduct all banking transactions online, using your computer, from any part of the world. The range of services that the Nainital bank internet banking facility offers include, checking your account balance, viewing account statement, paying utility bills, recharging your mobile / DTH connection, fund transfer through NEFT and RTGS, IMPS transfer, standing instructions, opening term deposits, cheque transactions, applying for a demand draft, Generating ATM Pin and a lot more.
Nainital Bank Net Banking, referred to as ‘NAINI Net Banking’, adopts good security norms with multi-level authentication system to authenticate your identity when using net banking account.
To register/activate the internet banking facility at LVB, you first have to register your mobile number with the bank branch where you hold an account. Once you mobile number has been registered with the bank, follow these steps to activate internet banking facility:
- Visit the bank website http://www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- Click on services tab, and choose ‘internet banking’.
- Click on ‘internet banking application form’. Download the form, fill in the details and submit it to the bank branch.
- The bank will mail you your user id and password through mail.
- Click on the icon that says “Click here to access Naini Net’.
- Click on the icon ‘continue’.
- You will be taken to the login page.
- Fill in the details there and click on login.
- You can also change your password, and choose a password of your choice, when activating the internet banking by clicking on ‘forgot password’ tab, and follow the instructions. Enter your temporary password provided by the bank as old password and key in the new password and continue with the process.
For any queries regarding Nainital bank net banking, call the net banking toll-free number 1800-180-4031 or email to [email protected].