It is most obvious in the twenty first century that a citizen can survive without good quality air, but not without a bank account. Having a bank is most important in order to maintain the ‘Good & responsible citizen’ persona. Not just for the status symbol, but it is necessary to manage even the slightest of cash that you own. Someone said it right, one can spend all the cash that they have within split seconds, but this is not the case with digital cash. The Allahabad bank, as we know of is one of India’s most trusted banks.
Given its many benefits that a user can avail, it’s a great start for and bank account holder.
How to open a bank account in Allahabad Bank online?
Unlike older days, the current system of opening a bank account has been particularly eased out for the convenience of a user.
- The first step is to get an application form for bank account opening. Instead of visiting your nearest branch, simply download it from the website; allbankonline.in
- The next step is to fill the form correctly with every detail and documents attached.
- The required documents are:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
All these documents should be self attested.
- Now visit your nearest Allahabad Bank branch along with the application form and documents and get them deposited.
- Don’t forget to take along Rs. 1000 for the minimum balance in order to open the account.
- The Bank will notify you when to visit the next time so as to collect your Passbook and remainder documents.
The process is as simple as it looks, considering the extremely humble staff at the Allahabad Bank. They will take good care of all your needs and fasten the process. It’s a hassle free way and you can enjoy various online and mobile net banking facilities.
How to close an existing bank account in Allahabad Bank?
There can be a thousand reasons for a user to choose to close an existing bank account at one of the well known banks of India. The Allahabad Bank understands this and thus, it has made the process extremely convenient and hassle free just like opening the Bank Account.
- The first step is to download the account closure form from its website, www.allbankonline.in
- The required details are:
- Account holder’s name
- Account number
- Registered mobile number
- Deposit this form along with the Bank passbook, Debit Card and Cheque Book all at your home branch.
- The last step is to attach an address proof or Government issued ID proof, Aadhaar Card and passport are most preferred.
- The remainder money that you receive will be minus the minimum balance which you have signed up for.
- In case, you had a minus balance account, your return back cheque would include an added incentive.
Given these quick services, you can open or close a Bank account at the Allahabad Bank with a flip of hair.