The Andhra Bank is one of the most sought after banks in India. Over the past few years of increasing technological advances, the Andhra Bank has sort of eased its process of opening a Bank account. Instead of visiting the nearest branch a lot of times you can now open a bank account with much ease by online application form.
The Andhra Bank offers its users with great opportunities of leveraging its moderate interest rates, and net banking services which comes along with opening a Bank account in the Andhra Bank
How to open a Bank Account in Andhra Bank online?
- Analyze what kind of Bank account do you wish for? Is it for personal use? Then go for a savings account which has two added categories, that is, Zero balance or Minimum Balance account. If you want a bank account for professional/business use then get a Current account.
- You have two ways of getting an application form, one is by visiting the nearest Andhra Bank Branch or the other is to download it from the Andhra Bank webpage; www.andhrabank.in
- Once you have downloaded the form, you have two options, for Savings Bank account one can simply fill the form online and attach the scanned copies of all your documents.
- In case of a Current Account, the user is required to download it and fill the form manually.
- All the required documents are usual:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- A salary slip or business license
- ITR return
- Previous Bank statement
Note: All the above documents should be signed by you, that is, self attested.
- Now is the time to visit the nearest bank branch so as to get your documents verified. This is the final step of your bank account opening process.
- The only thing left to do is make a deposit of the minimum balance that you have chosen your minimum balance to be.
- Soon after the opening of your bank account, you will receive a debit card and cheque book via post at your registered address. All the bank updates will be send to you on your registered mobile number and email ID.
How to close Andhra Bank account online?
- The process starts as it did while opening a bank account that is, downloading a closure application form. The form can be downloaded from the website, or bought from the nearest Andhra Bank Branch.
- Do not forget to mention the reason for closing the Bank Account in your application form.
- Also, choose the mode of payback of the remainder payment in your bank account. Note that, you will only receive the amount minus the minimum balance which you had opted for while opening it.
- Attach an address proof and your ID proof, self attested along with this form.
- Deposit this application at the home branch and you will receive a message notifying the closure of your bank account within few days.