Did you dream of the magical facility where everything you wanted, just happened with your finger clicks alone? Well, a part of it has come true. The Bank of Baroda now has online services for opening a bank account online. This means that you don’t have to keep visiting the Bank branch with incomplete documents or to know the updates on the process. The procedure is now as easy as opening a Facebook account. Thanks to the Bank of Baroda’s advancing technology which has made the banking experience much easier, convenient and hassle-free.
It is obvious that with such services more and more users are attracted towards the Bank. Without wasting much time, read the guide below and open a bank account today!
How to open Bank of Baroda bank account online?
- Instead of walking to your nearest Bank of Baroda branch, simply open Google and download the online application form from the web page of Bank of Baroda.
- Here’s a direct link to download the form for opening a bank account in the bank of baroda; https://www.bankofbaroda.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/ac-opening-individual.pdf.
- Once you have downloaded the form, start reading it and begin filling the form with utmost patience.
- The best part about downloading the form online is that you can sit with ease at home and take your own time filling in the details or collecting documents.
- Having said that, your next step is to collect all the documents.
- Documents would vary in both the cases, that is, Savings and Current, therefore, read closely.
For the savings account,
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Ration Card
For Current Account,
- All the above-mentioned documents
- Salary slip/ ITR receipt
- Previous month’s bank statement
- Business license
- Once you have gathered all these, sign all your documents and deposit the entire format your nearest Bank of Baroda branch along with depositing the minimum balance.
- You will continue receiving the notifications about your bank account via text messages on registered mobile number.
- Within a few days of opening a bank account, you will receive your Debit card, Passbook and Cheque book via post at your own address.
How to close an existing account at the Bank of Baroda?
It merely takes a couple of hour and you are done with the bank account at Bank of Baroda once and for all.
- Download the closure form from the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- To download the form, follow this link; https://www.bankofbaroda.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/accountclosurerequestform.pdf.
- Fill it as usual and give the reason for closing the bank account.
- Also, tick one of the four options given for returning hack the remaining amount in your Bank account. You can choose one of the four available options:
- Bank account transfer
- Attach a self-attested copy of your address proof and the aadhaar card along with the form.
- Deposit the form at your home branch along with the Debit Card and Cheque Book.
- You will be notified within a few days of submitting the form about the status of closing your bank account.
2 thoughts on “How to Open/Close Bank of Baroda (BOB) Account Online”
hi i want close my account in bank of baroda nawada branch pls help can i close online
hii i want to change my contact number can i do it online?