Corporation Bank of India is a nationalized Bank, serving needs of customers in every corner. It offers multiple savings and current account opening options. With the introduction of the online account opening system, the client can apply for a new account without facing any hassles. However online form filling requires the client to keep his credentials and documentary proof ready for ensuring the form is filled with accuracy.
To open an online bank account with Corporation Bank of India, the customer has to first log into the website http://www.corpbank.com/node/115353.
At the top, the option Apply Online is provided. Then a new window titled Application Form will open up asking for the client’s personal details. In order to open a savings or current account, one must click on the appropriate link. At this point, a new blue colored page will appear on the screen.
It requires the following details.
- Type of account
- Amount to be deposited
- Name of Applicant/applicants
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Office address
- Investment options
- Name to be printed n Debit card
- Mother’s maiden name
- Utility bills(Landline, Electricity)
- Activity profile
- Declaration about nominees or nominations
- Details of Form 60
- Details of relationship with client
The client must omit to fill in the ID no. at the top and the acknowledgment section which is provided at the bottom since that comes under the responsibility of bank officials.
The client can click on the link en https://oaos.corpbank.mobi/CorporationAOS/, following which a window opens up. A welcome message is displayed.
- Here, one is required to enter three basic details like Name, Mobile no. , Email id and Date of birth. For entering a date of birth, one has to select the right details from the attached calendar.
- Then one must click submit. Immediately, a one-time password(OTP) is sent to the mobile number. The prospective client must enter this number to continue to create a bank account with Corporation Bank.
- The bank portal will ask for basic details such as the photo documentary proofs and activity profile. He will be required to furnish all background information. When the form is fully filled, the client gets a code. With this code and document submission in a branch, his account is easily created.
If in case client wishes to close his account he can do so by filling an Account closure request through the online interface. Account closure is done in quick time.