Deutsche Bank was established in the year 1980 with a vision of delivering all financial products and services to its customers. Bank today as around 11,000 branches across the country in 16 different cities. It has a customer base of 500,000 and they offer services to retail and corporate too.
If you are planning to open an account I Deutsche bank and not getting time to visit the nearest branch. Then don’t worry, you can select the online option to open the account. Here are the steps which will be helpful for you to open an account online.
Deutsche banks understand the requirement of every customer and provide services accordingly. Once such service is bank account opening via online method. The bank provides account opening easy option to its customers, so they need not visit the bank physically ad stand in a long queue for their turn.
The account offered by the Deutsche bank is easy to operate and you can opt for various values added services such as mobile banking, SMS facility once the account is opened.
Features offered while opening an online account are:
- SMS and email alerts
- Phone banking
- Online banking.
Here are the steps which will be helpful to apply for an account in Deutsche bank via online method:
- Visit the official website of the Deutsche Bank: https://lms.deutschebank.co.in
- Click on the link: https://lms.deutschebank.co.in/DBLMS/APPForms/applyNow.jsp?CAMPAIGN_ID=&PRODUCT_NAME=Savings%20Account&CAMPAIGN_CODE=product_page&PRODUCT_CODE=advantagebanking&SECTION_NAME=header&SOURCE=PORTAL
- You will get an online application form on this page.
- Fill all required information in the online form.
- You have to select an option for the product interested.
- Fill other mandatory details like your contact number and email id and submit the form.
Close the Account
To close an account, you need to visit the bank personally and submit the documents required. When submitting these, you will also have to produce your valid ID and Address proof. The bank will take care of the rest of the process.
There is no online option available on the website of the bank. You can visit the nearest branch fill the form and your account will be closed easily.