RBL Bank, one of the fastest growing banks of the country which is spreading its mark across in major cities. Within a short span of time the bank has around 3.98 million customer base with 247 branches and 383 ATM’s across the country. The bank is listed on the stock exchange in NSE and BSE listings. The bank offers various financial and banking services to its customers. The bank is awarded various awards and recognition in the last few years, which proves the quality of services offered by the RBL team to its esteemed customers.
If you want to open an account in RBL bank then you can easily open the account by visiting the official website of the bank. The entire process is simple, safe and secure. Here are the steps and the documents which are required while opening an account from an online medium.
Steps to open RBL Bank Account Online:
- Visit the official website of RBL bank i.e. https://abacus.rblbank.com
- The documents required while opening an online account is Adhaar card and Pan Card.
- There are no charges attached to the non-maintenance of the balance in the account.
- The online process is paperless and easy to apply anytime during the day as per your convenience.
- Click on https://abacus.rblbank.com/rbl/DigiAqui/default/index.html?LeadSource=Website-savings-lp&website-banner=Savings-Lp-Open
- Enter all required fields along with your Adhaar number ad Pan Card number details.
- You have to click the city name from the available options along with your email id and contact number details too.
- Click on Continue.
If you do not have an Adhaar card number and Pan Number click on the option and fill remaining details. Click on Get in touch and a bank representative will get in touch with you shortly.
While following the above-mentioned steps you can open an account easily within a few minutes while sitting at your home only. The account offers high-interest rates facility to its customers.
Any Indian can apply for the online bank account opening option. The applicant should be residing in the cities where RBL branches are opened and the applicant should have a mobile linked Adhaar card number while applying for an online account facility. With the help of this facility, you can save your time and efforts as you need not to have visited the bank physically.