The people who are interested in opening their bank account in the South Indian Bank have the facility of opening their accounts through the online facility. The customers can open their individual account and they can also open their savings account in this bank. They can go to the online website of the bank if they don’t want to go to the bank branch to open their bank account.
It is difficult to open their account in the bank branch because there are a lot of people who create makes the place crowded. Thus, it is better that you fill your application form for the savings account in the South Indian bank.
Open account with the help of online application form
- The customers can go to the website https://www.southindianbank.com/content/personal-banking/regular-savings-account/28 for opening their account in this bank.
- After going on the online website, the customers can download the application form from the link given on the website page.
- After downloading the form, the customers can fill the account details by providing accurate details and signing the form.
- The customers will need to attach their passport size photographs if they want to open their account in this account.
- Three passport size photographs will be required along with the signature or thumb impression of the account holder.
- Make sure that you provide correct address and mobile number while filling the form online.
- Adding wrong details might create problems for you and that’s why you will need to ensure that you check all the details before submitting the form.
- After filling the complete form, you will need to attach the required documents along with the form and then you can submit it on the online website.
- Within few days of the opening of your account, you will be able to get the passbook at your home.
- This was the simple and easy process of opening a bank account in this bank. The customers will be able to enjoy the facilities provided by the bank after having their accounts in this bank.
In case any customer wants to close his/her bank account, then he/she can choose to call on the customer care number of this bank. You can get the contact number of the bank from the website of the bank and then you can make a call for the closing of your account.