The Paschim Banga Gramin Bank was founded on 26th February in the year 2007. This is a regional rural bank which focuses on providing the consumer banking, corporate banking, finance,and insurance services to their customers. This bank is owned by the UCO bank, government of India and government of West Bengal.
The bank is operating in the five districts of West Bengal and has its headquarters in Howrah. There are total 230 branches of the bank with four regional offices. In these days, people have started using mobile phones for doing many works and that’s the reason people want to get the missed call services and SMS service for the inquiry of the remaining balance in the bank account. The bank is also going to introduce the SMS and missed call service for the customers.
If you are the customer of this bank, then you will need to register your mobile number to the bank account to become capable of getting the balance information on your mobile phone.
How to avail the SMS and missed call service?
- First of all, you will need to go to the bank branch and then ask for the registration form.
- After getting the form, you will need to fill the form with correct details.
- After filling the form with correct details, you will need to submit the form to the bank branch.
- The services will be started within two or three days of the registration.
- The bank has not started the missed call and SMS service yet but one can register the mobile number for using the services in future.