The Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank was established by 26th March 2008 by the Indian government. The Bank has been sponsored by the Indian Bank. The main areas where the bank operates includes the Union territory of Pondicherry and the nearby regions of Puducherry, Karaikal, Yanam, as well as Mahe. The main aim of the bank is to take the banking technology to the common man.
There are a number of times when a user of the bank would want to address a particular issue or even lodge a complaint against the bank. Some of the ways in which an online complaint can be lodged against the bank include the following:
1) You can send your complaint to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Apart from the above, there is a Compliant form which you can fill in order to get your complaints answered and addressed. The different fields which need to be filled in this form include the following:
– Name of the institution which is Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
– The Category of the institution which is RRB
– the name of the applicant
– The loan account number
– The description of the complaint that is being made
There are other details too that need to be filled. You can find the form on the link as given below:
3) Another method of making an online complaint is to visit their official website and mailing them your matter of concern or your query. The official website of the bank in which you can get the required email address is http://www.puduvaibharathiargramabank.in:81/contact.php. The email address which can be used is email@example.com
The grievance redressal system of the Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank is such that you can also upload attachments or different types of images which could act as an essential proof of your grievance or complain.
Thus, there are different methods by which you can easily lodge an online complaint against the Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank.