India is fast moving towards to becoming a cashless economy, all thanks to the surge of digital payments systems and easily available credit and debit cards.
Banks like the Punjab National Bank are trying their best to provide their clients with the best of credit card facilities.
How to pay PNB credit card bill online
For a client of Punjab National Bank credit card bill payment is an easy task, given the host of options they have. Be it online or offline, there are many ways in which could pay the bill of your credit card.
Read along to find out ways in which the bill could be paid online:
- All account-holders of Punjab National Bank have the option to activate the auto-debit facility for bill payment.
- For this one has to log in to the bank’s net banking facility https://www.pnbcard.in/form/login.jsp and go to the credit card bill payment category.
- Next, by choosing whether they want the ‘minimum amount due’ deducted or the entire bill to be deducted, one can ensure that their credit card bill is paid punctually on the due date.
- The bank charges a nominal fee for providing the service.
Via internet banking
- All registered users of the bank’s internet facility can pay their credit card bills simply by logging in and clicking on the ‘credit card’ category.
- The instructions to guide a client through the process could be found at PNB’s retail banking log in page.
- Online payment: This is a special feature offered by the bank. It differs from auto-debit or netbanking facility as the bank has tied up with digital payments platform Bill desk for providing this service.
- In this option, one has to log in to the online portal https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/pnbcard/pnb_card.jsp and fill in the required details.
- Once the details are filled and the payment is processed, clients would get an SMS and an email alert about the credit card bill payment.
Via NEFT transfers
- PNB clients who have accounts in other banks as well can pay their credit card bills through NEFT transfers as well.
- For this, one has to first log in to their bank accounts and add the PNB credit card as a beneficiary and then transfer the bill amount.
Via VISA money transfer
- Of a client has a VISA debit card or credit card they could pay the bill of a PNB credit card using the VISA money transfer facility.
How to pay credit card bill offline
If you’re looking for ways to pay your credit card offline, then Punjab National Bank is just the bank for you. Here’s a list of the offline methods:
Via cash payments
- PNB credit card holders can approach the nearest branch of the bank and pay their credit card bill.
Via cheque or draft
- To avail this facility, one simply has to write a cheque in the name of PNB Credit Card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (16 digits) and drop it at any of the cheque collection boxes of the bank.
- The other option is to get a draft made in the name of the PNB Credit Card No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (16 digits) at any branch.