Purvanchal Bank was established on 12th September,2005. It is one of the largest bank in Uttar Pradesh which is sponsored by State Bank of India,and jointly owned by Govt of India and Govt of Uttar Pradesh. They additionally give Internet, Mobile banking to get account information. Did anybody transfer money to your account? Provided that this is true, how might you think about it?
All things considered, you can have an SMS from the bank all things considered on your enlisted number. No doubt, this is absolutely a stunning thought through which you can have the points of interest on your financial balance. Notwithstanding, when you do as of now have your number enlisted at the bank, why not to get profit alternate advantages? The banking framework has been enhancing throughout the years and therefore, the bank has been doing great with the KYC arrangements. The bank is sponsored by State Bank of India.
How to avail the SMS and missed call service?
To check your balance, just follow these simple steps-
- Visit their official website- http://purvanchalbank.com/ServiceRequestApplication.aspx
- Fill the details correctly
- Check mark on “Mobile Banking”, “Missed call alert” and “SMS alert”.
- After all the above steps,click submit button.
- You will receive confirmation SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Now you can use their mobile banking services.
- Also you can dial their toll free number- 1800 3000 0620