Is your SBI ATM Debit Card nearing expiry? Are you confused about the procedure of getting the SBI ATM Debit card renewed? Well, do not worry as we are here to rescue. We have listed the process to renew your SBI ATM Debit Card here.
Auto-Renewal of SBI ATM Debit Card
If your card is due for expiry in next one month then SBI will automatically send you a new card before your card expires. Post expiry, you can start using your new card and hence that saves you from the trouble of renewing the SBI ATM Debit Card. If in case you did not get you SBI ATM Debit Card and it has already expired then here is how you can renew the SBI ATM Debit Card.
Steps to Renew your SBI ATM Debit Card
- The first step of the process is to navigate to the SBI Online Banking. You can access the site by here: https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/personal-banking/personal-banking.
- Once the website is displayed, you can continue by entering your login credentials and logging on to the dashboard.
- Now, click on e-Services from the top menu bar and click on ATM Card Services. A new page will now be displayed.
- On the new page, select the option for Request ATM Debit Card. This will now trigger an OTP Request and you will now receive the OTP by
- Enter the OTP in the designated area and you will then have to select the primary card corresponding to your name.
- You will now be given an option to read the terms and conditions. You can read these terms and conditions and accept them to proceed.
- On the next page, the website will display the address at which your card will be dispatched. Confirm the address and click on the submit button to complete the process. The card will now be dispatched within 3 to 4 working days and you will receive the cast in a total of 7 working days.
It should be noted that you will not be able to update your address through online banking and you will have to get the address changed by visiting the bank. If your address is updated then it would be easy for you to get the debit card through online banking. There are no charges for the debit card if you are ordering a replacement after the expiry of the card.
2 thoughts on “How to Renew If Your SBI ATM Debit Card has Expired?”
iam not satisfied sbi service very bad service
My new ATM card start net banking but my ATM card block kinda my ATM card start so you brnce lala bazar