Are you looking for details about the saving account offered by South Indian Bank. Then you are on the right page?
Types of Saving Account
- Regular Savings Account: It is a Zero balance account with maximum 4 free transactions in a month.
- Privilege Savings Account: In this account you will get a Debit card along with facilities of internet banking and online fund transfer option.
- Group Salary Savings Account (GSSA):It is a corporate salary account for the corporate customers to make their salary processing easily and hassle free.
- Junior Savings Account: This account is to encourage kids to learn to save money since childhood. It is a joint account between the parent and the child.
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account: This is a basic type of saving account with all salient features in it.
- Mahila Plus Savings Account: This account was designed while keeping in mind urban and rural women of the county to make them self independent.
- SB Invest Savings Account: It is designed to maintain an online demat account.
The different types of saving account offered by the South Indian bank ad their minimum balance amount details are given below:
|Types of Account||Monthly Average Minimum Balance||No maintenance penalty Charges|
|SB Mahila and Privllige account||INR 1000||INR 100 per month|
|Privllege Silver||INR 5000||INR 100 per month|
|Privllege Gold||INR 10,000||INR 100 per month|
|Prevllege NRE Diamond||INR 50,000||INR 100 per month|
|Prevellege Domestic Platinum||INR 1,00000||INR 100 per month|