In Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, the consumers will find the facilities for savings account and current account. Like any other bank, it is important to maintain the minimum balance in your savings and current account. The bank charges the consumers if they are unable to maintain the minimum balance as per the guidelines.
If you also have account in Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, you need to maintain the minimum balance as described below:
Minimum balance for account in Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Rural- Rs.1000
- Others centers – Rs.3000
- Rural – Rs.2500
- Others centers- Rs.5000
If you are unable to maintain this minimum balance in your account, there will be charges as given below for various account holders in this Bank:
PENAL CHARGES FOR FALL IN MINIMUM BALANCE
- Savings Bank (Basic Saving Bank A/c) – Rs.101 per quarter – R/SU
- Converted to regular SB A/c with Cheque Book – Rs.142 per quarter –other centers
- Savings Bank / (Basic Saving Bank A/c)- Rs.36 per quarter- R/SU
- Converted to regular SB A/c without Cheque Book – Rs.76 per quarter-Other centers
- Pensioners: SB with Cheque Book, SB without cheque book – Nil
- Current A/c : Individual – Rs.345 per quarter –R/SU
- Current A/c : Other- Rs.507 Per quarter- other centers
If you want to get additional details and information about the service charges as the account holder in Allahabad UP Gramin Bank, you can visit the website link http://www.allahabadgraminbank.in/service_charges.pdf for it.
The consumers can also contact the helpline number 05192-220109, 221096 to get more details about it.