The Tamilnadu State Apex Cooperative Bank is regional rural bank providing a bunch of facilities and services to the account holders. In this Bank, the consumers will find the facilities for Savings and current bank accounts. If you want to open a new account in this bank, you should also get information regarding the minimum balance limit and service charges as per the guidelines of this bank.
Here is the complete information regarding the limit of minimum balance and its service charges in Tamilnadu State Apex Cooperative Bank:
Saving Account Minimum Balance Limit
- With cheque facility : Rs.1000
- Without cheque facility : Rs.50
Concession in minimum balance for pensioners in pension account
- With cheque facility : Rs.100
- Without cheque facility : Rs.10
Current Account Minimum Balance Limit
- For individuals : Rs.3,000
- For institutions: Rs.5,000
Charges for Non Maintenance
- Saving Account Charges Ranges from Rs 10 till Rs 40 from Rural to urban customers
- SB Premium Account Rs 300 for urban and Rs 200 quarterly for rural customers
When it comes to getting more information regarding the process to open a new saving account and minimum balance limit, interest rate and facilities, you can visit the website link https://www.tnscbank.com/individual/accounts-deposits/savings-bank-account/ for it. The consumers can also contact the customer care service providers for such information at the helpline number +91 44 2530 2354. To get more information related to the minimum balance limit and service charges on Savings and current account, you can visit the nearest branch of Tamilnadu State Apex Cooperative Bank.