The bank started business on 28th November 1923. Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya who was a freedom fighter was the founder of the bank.It is a public sector bank with 2803 branches all over India.Recently the bank has launched various online and offline facilities for the customers.The Aadhar card link online and offline facility is one of them. Aadhar card is one of the powerful identity proof in India and now it is mandatory to link the Aadhar card with the bank account.
Here in this page we are giving the information in detail how you can link the Aadhar card with your Andhra bank account online as well as offline.
Guidelines to link Aadhar card online to Andhra bank account
Online account linking facility is only possible for the customers who have internet banking id with password.The steps are as follows-
- Need to visit the official site of Andhra bank.Here is the link https://andhrabank.in/
- Login to the internet banking by using your Id and password.
- Go to the home page and click on the link “Registration of Aadhar number in internet banking”.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- Select your savings account for which you are going to link the Aadhar card .
- Click on “Inquiry” option to know about Aadhar card linking status.
Guidelines to link Aadhar card offline to Andhra bank account
- For offline Aadhar card linking you need to collect or download
- Fill the form accordingly.
- You need to take original and photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Visit Andhra bank branch near to you and submit the documents.
- After verification, bank officials will return you original document and the lower portion of the application form.
- After linking the Aadhar card you will get the confirmation message on your mobile number.
Visit the branch if you did not receive confirmation message. Link Aadhar card to your bank account as early as possible and be a good citizen.