The ICICI bank customers might be getting SMS, E-mail and phone calls to link their Aadhar card number to their respective account on or before 31st March 2018. Yes, if you have ICICI bank account you must do this to continue your baking with ICICI bank.
The non-linking of your Aadhar number will disable your banking activities as per the RBI norms. The below mentioned is the simplest method to link your Aadhar card with your ICICI Bank online and offline.
Offline Linking of Aadhar Card Number with ICICI Bank
You can link your Aadhar car number by personally visiting their respective branch, where the account is held. It hardly takes 5-10 minutes, and you can be tension free as you have given physical request to link your Aadhar number.
- Go to the customer service counter and ask for the form to link Aadhar Number.
- Fill the form with your account details by submitting a Xerox copy of your Aadhar Card.
- The bank will collect your form and process within a few days.
Online Linking of Aadhar Card Number with ICICI Bank
The existing customers with net-banking can link their Aadhar card number by just clicking the pop-up messages they usually get while opening their account online. It is simple to add your Aadhar card number and submit.
- The customers, who does not have Net banking must request for Net banking pin and go online to link their Aadhar card number.
- After login to your bank account, you have to search for the customer service sections with Aadhar linkage tab.
- Clink on the tab or visit icicibank.com/aadhar-uid-number.page register your Aadhar card number.
You will receive confirmation via pop up that you have submitted your Aadhar details with the bank soon after your clink the submit button.