This bank was founded in the year 2006 on 31st March. The Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is a regional rural bank of which headquarters are in Warangal, Telangana. The bank is focused on helping the regional farmers and poor people of the villages.
The bank keeps introducing new schemes for the welfare of the people. When someone has made an account in this bank, then it is also necessary to keep a check on the remaining balance in the account.
The missed call service for the customers
The bank has introduced the missed call service for the customers. This service is provided to the customers so that they can check the remaining balance in their account. This facility is easy to use and one can use this service anytime of the day. This service is used by a lot of customers to check their available balance in the account. You can also use this service to check the balance in your account easily without spending a single penny.
How to avail this service?
One can use this service only after registering his/her account to the mobile number. The registration process is simple and one can go to the nearest bank branch for availing the missed call service. After going to the bank, one will need to add the necessary details on the registration form. After submitting the form to the bank, the service will be started in three or four days.
How to use the missed call service?
- You will need to have a phone with you from which you can check the available balance in your account
- The number on which you will call is toll-free and therefore you don’t need to spend a single rupee for using the missed call service.
- You can dial the number 9289222024 and then wait for few seconds.
- The call will be disconnected after two or three rings.
- After a few minutes, you will receive a message from the bank authority which would include the bank account of you.
- The account number is given so that you can have the confirmation that the information of remaining balance is correct.
- The service is easy to use and can be used anytime to know the available balance in the account.
There is no need to go to the ATM branch to check the available balance in your account because it wastes the important time of you.