Established in the year 1904, this bank has spread its computerized branches across the country with the installation of more than 1500 ATMs. The bank keeps introducing new facilities and schemes for its customers. The bank makes sure that the customers get the excellent services from time to time. Managing finance is not an easy task and this task has been made simpler with the introduction of banks in our lives. In the busy lives, people don’t check the available balance in their account due to unavailability of time.
They don’t go the ATM because it wastes a lot of time but one check the remaining balance in his/her account with the missed call and SMS service provided by the bank.
Here is the information to check the available balance in your account.
City Union Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Miss call & SMS facility
Now, it has become easy to check the balance in your account by simply dialing a number from your mobile phone.
- You can dial the number 9278177444 to check the available balance in the account of City Union Bank.
- After a few seconds, the call will cut automatically.
- You will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number.
- The SMS will include the balance info of your account.
- The last four digits of the account will be available in the message so that you can confirm that the information is of your account only.
- You can see the available balance in your account easily with this facility.
For using this missed call service, you will need to register your mobile number at first. You will need to go to the nearest branch of this bank. It would take four to five days in the process of registration of your mobile number with your bank account. After the number has been registered with your account, you can use the missed call and SMS facility. This is a nice facility provided by the bank to its customers. One doesn’t have to go to the ATM branch to check the available balance in their account. Going to the ATM wastes a lot of time and that’s why it is better to use this fantastic facility.
This facility is highly convenient because a person can check the balance in his/her account by simply dialing a number with his/ her mobile phone. Use this facility and check the appropriate balance on your account without any hassle.