City Union Bank is a 115-year-old bank and it was set up in the year 1904. The bank was set up in Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu and presently, the bank has over 600 branches. It is known that the bank offers a wide spectrum of services and the product ranges from asset management, consumer banking, insurance, corporate banking, forex, loan, and even Investment Banking. There are several different services offered by the bank.
If you are a customer for City Union Bank then you would be proud to know that the bank also launched its first AI power robot in the year 2016 and the name of this AI bot was Lakshmi. Today, you can talk to Lakshmi by accessing the bank’s website and she can answer more than 120 questions for you.
This gives you an idea that City Union Bank is a pioneer in technology and it goes without saying that the bank offers net banking services for its customers. If you are struggling with the net banking services for City Union Bank and if you do not know how to ask Lakshmi then do not worry as we have the answers to your query on this page. Let us now look at all the details about City Union Bank Net Banking System.
How to Register / Activate City Union Bank (CUB ) Net Banking
If you wish to use the Net Banking services for City Union Bank then you would need to visit the branch for the registration. Follow the steps listed below to activate your net banking.
- To register for the net banking, visit your home branch. It should be noted that you need to visit the home branch and you can’t visit just any branch.
- From the branch, obtain a form to activate your net banking and fill in the form with your details. Submit the form once you have filled it and verified it.
- After submitting the form, you will receive the User ID and Password via Post in 5 to 7 working days depending on your place of residence. The password and user ID can then be used to login to the net banking services.
Steps to Obtain City Union Bank (CUB ) Net Banking ID and Password
In the section above, we have listed the procedure to get the User ID and Password. Just to reiterate, you need to visit the home branch and submit the request for activation of net banking. Once that is done, you will receive the credentials by mail and then you can follow the process listed below to login to your account.
- To login to your account, you can visit www.onlinecub.net as this is the net banking website for City Union Bank.
- Now, click on Continue to Internet Banking and enter your user name and password in the designated area.
- Click on the Login button and you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
How to Change City Union Bank (CUB ) Net Banking Password /Forgot Password
There are times when people may end up forgetting the password or when they might want to change the password. Here are the details about changing the password or recovering the lost password.
- If you forgot the password for your account then you need to visit www.onlinecub.net and click on Forgot Password from the link displayed under the login box. You will now be asked to validate your identity using multi-factor authentication. Validate your identity and also validate your OTP. Once you have completed the validation, you will be able to set a new password for your account.
- If you would just like to change the password then you can do this by logging in to your account. Log in to your account and visit the account settings from the dashboard of your account. Once that is done, you will be able to change the password by selecting the appropriate option.
How to Change City Union Bank (CUB ) Net Banking Pin/ Forgot Pin
It is possible to change the PIN by visiting the ATM but City Union Bank has made it easy for the customers by allowing them to change the PIN with help of net banking. If you wish to change the PIN using the Net Banking then you can follow the steps listed below.
- Log in to your account and click on Cards. This will take you to the card management services for your account.
- From here, select the card for which you wish to change the PIN and select the services as Change PIN. This will now take you to the new page.
- You will now be able to set your 4 Digit Debit Card PIN. The process is quite simple and it won’t take more than a few minutes to perform.
How to Deactivate City Union Bank (CUB ) Net Banking
If you wish to deactivate the Net Banking for City Union Bank then you can get in touch with City Union Bank at 044-71225000 or you can also send them an email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can even visit the branch and request for deactivation of your net banking facilities. It should be noted that if you notice any suspicious transactions then you must call the helpline immediately and request deactivation of net banking facilities. Do not wait for the next day to visit the branch in such a case.
Related Topic – City Union Bank (CUB ) :
- City Union Bank (CUB ) Mobile Banking
- City Union Bank (CUB ) Balance Enquiry Number
- How To Open/Close City Union Bank (CUB ) Account Online
- How To Generate/Change City Union Bank (CUB ) ATM Debit Card, Pin
- How To Block/Unblock City Union Bank (CUB ) ATM Debit Card
- City Union Bank (CUB ) Saving Account Minimum Balance Limit & Charges
- City Union Bank (CUB ) NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Charges & Timings
- City Union Bank (CUB ) Customer Care, Toll-Free Helpline Numbers
- City Union Bank (CUB ) Online Complaint – How To Do?