Inaugurated on 23rd of August, 2015 by the Finance minister, Arun Jaitley, this bank was opened in Kolkata. Then, the Bandhan Bank it spread its branches in the different parts of the country. There are total 501 branches of this bank in the country along with the 50 ATMs. The bank is totally focused on providing the best services to its customers by introducing new schemes regularly.
In order to ease the process of checking the balance, the bank has introduced the facility of missed call and SMS to check the available balance in the account.
Here is the guide to check the remaining balance in your account by just sending an SMS or giving a missed call on the given number.
Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry Number, SMS & Miss Call Facility
Check the balance for missed call
- You can choose to check the balance with the help of missed call facility provided by the bank. You can dial the number 9223008666 until you hear a few rings.
- The call would cut automatically after a few rings.
- You will receive a text message from the bank which would include your account information.
- The message would include the last four characters of your bank account so that you can have the confirmation that the details are of your account.
- The available balance in your account would be displayed in the text message.
If you want to check the mini statement of your account, then you can make a call on the number 9223008777.
Use SMS facility
For using the SMS and missed call facility, one will need to go to the nearest branch of Bandhan bank. Then the process of registration of the mobile number should be completed to use this facility.
- If you want to check the balance with the SMS facility provided by the bank, then you will need to send a message to a particular number.
- By typing BAL<account number>in the mobile phone and sending it to 9223011000 will do the work.
- If you want to know about the mini statement of your account, then you can choose to type MINI<16 digit account number>.
- Within a few seconds, you would receive the message with the complete information of your bank account.
In earlier times, people had to go to the bank branch or to the ATM to check the available balance in their account but now everyone can check the balance using their mobile phone without spending money. This is the easiest way to check the balance in the account.
You can choose to use the missed call service if you don’t want to spend a single penny for checking the balance.