The bank was founded on 20th July 1908 by Maharaja of Baroda, Sayajirao Gaekwad lll. It is a state-owned bank with international banking services. As a customer of Baroda bank, you need to link your Aadhar card with your bank account to get various facilities to form the government of India. The government of India declared the Aadhar card as one of the strongest identity proofs and linking of Aadhar card to the bank is mandatory.
Here are the guidelines which will help you to link Aadhar card to Baroda Bank account online and offline as well.
Guidelines to link Aadhar card online
For online linking, you need to have the user id and password for online banking services. The next steps are as follows-
- Visit the official website of the bank. Here is the link https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/
- Log in with your internet banking id and password.
- You will find the service tab option.
- Click on the service tab.
- Under this, you will find the option “Aadhar linking request”.click on it.
- Fill all the details
- Click on confirm.
After confirmation, you will get a confirmation message on your screen. If you will not get a confirmation message, call the customer care or visit the bank.
Guidelines to link Aadhar card offline
You need to have the form and the 12 digit Aadhar card for offline purpose. For offline linking guidelines are as follows-
- Collector downloads the Aadhar linking form to the bank.
- Fill the form accordingly.
- Take the original and photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Visit nearby Bank of Baroda branch and submit it.
- After verification bank officials will return the original copy and the lower portion of the form.
- After linking you will get a confirmation message on your mobile phone.
Contact with the bank if you will not get any confirmation message or call to the customer care. Link your Aadhar card to the bank account as early as possible and live a hassle-free life.