Nowadays, many banks provide net banking facilities through which people have not to go to the banks. They can do their financial transactions through the financial institution’s website. it became the work easy for the customer and the banks both. E-payment and shopping can also be done through net banking services.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is one of those banks who provide net banking services to their customers. Customers can connect to the bank with net banking facilities.
How to register for net banking?
- The customers who have an account in the bank are eligible to apply for the net banking services. They are required to fill an application form and submit it to the branch where their account exists.
- Customers who have no account in the bank will get the form through the official website of bank https://www.bggb.in. The link of application form is available on the bank’s official website here: https://www.bggb.in/download-form.php. The customer has to choose net banking form and fill it.
- The bank will process your request and generate a user id and password for net banking login.
- After the generation, or user id and password customers can login to net banking services according to their customer type. If they are a corporate customer, they have to choose corporate customer account and retail customers choose retail customer account.
- For the Internet Banking in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank visit here: https://www.bobibanking.com/
- Thereafter customers are linked to the home page of account and take all benefits of net banking services.
Thus, this is the registration procedure of this bank to obtain the facilities of net banking services. Customer who doesn’t have an account in the bank can visit the website of the bank to take advantage of net banking. Bank provides safe and secure online banking facilities to its account holders.
The customer has no need to go to the bank for everything, net banking saves their time. Most of the services are covered by online banking services.