The Paschim Banga Gramin bank came into operation from 2007. This bank was founded in adherence to regional, rural bank rules and regulations. This bank was formed by the amalgamation of Howrah Gramin bank, Bardhaman Gramin bank, and Mayursakhi Gramin bank. This bank is under the combined ownership of UCO bank, central government and state government of West Bengal.
The mission behind the formation of this bank is to support the economic growth of the rural population and thus support the development of the country. This bank supports agriculturists and weavers by the issue of kisaan credit cards and weaver credit cards. To activate net banking, you can visit the official website of the bank www.pbgbank.com.
How to Register/Activate Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Net Banking
- First of all, you should be an account holder of the bank to apply for the registration to the internet banking facility.
- You should submit your KYC details to the bank.
- You should keep your government identity proof, account number and ATM pin handy to register online for internet banking facility access.
- You should navigate to the internet banking portal and submit your name, account number and registered mobile number for new registration.
- You will get a confirmation to your registered mobile number through SMS number which contains an MPIN or password.
- You can register for internet banking facility using that MPIN or password.
- Then you can create username and password once your registration is successful.
- You can request a password to receipt by post even in case of activation of the internet banking facility.
- Once you receive the password by post, you can access the internet banking facility for electronic fund transfer and transactions up to a limited amount of money.
- It is advisable to change your password once your activation to net banking is successful.