HSBC is the world’s largest financial and banking service provider organization. Serving around 38 million customers all over the world through four global services: Commercial banking, Global banking and markets, Retail banking and Wealth management and Private and Global banking. They provide banking services in 67 countries and territories like Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and North America. With such a wide network chain they have around 3,900 offices opened worldwide.
They aim in connecting customers with various financial opportunities, growth in business and ultimately helping people achieve their ambitions and dreams.
Steps to block your HSBC India ATM Debit Card
Circumstances which leads to blocking/deactivating your ATM debit can occur anytime. For example, in cases like:
- Misplace ATM, credit card
- Stolen ATM, credit card
- ATM card information provided to someone unknown mistakenly
- Any other possible reason
In any case where you feel like blocking your HSBC India ATM debit card follow the below steps:
- Calling customer care: This is the first and very quick step you can take to block your ATM debit card. You can call the toll free number of HSBC India i.e 1860 266 2667 or 1800 103 4722 or 1800 266 3456. When you speak to the customer care executive they will ask for the details of your card and cross check a few personal information of yours the details. After which they will process the request of blocking your HSBC India ATM debit card.
- Email the bank: If the above process fails due to some reason you can email your query for blocking your HSBC ATM card on email@example.com. After which they will revert to your email with the further process of blocking the card.
- Reaching your nearest branch: If both the above options fail to help then you can reach to the nearest bank branch and report a request for blocking of the card after which the process will be taken forward.
Steps to unblock your HSBC India ATM debit card:
Circumstances may arise when you think of unblocking you HSBC India ATM debit card such as:
- Found your misplaced cards
- Any type of card error is now sorted.
- Any other reason
For successfully unblocking the HSBC ATM debit card below steps can be followed:
- Calling toll free number: To unblock your HSBC India ATM debit card you can call the toll free number for India i.e. 1860 266 2667 or 1800 103 4722 or 1800 266 3456. After which the customer care executive will ask for your personal details and reason for unblocking your card. After taking your call they will process the request of unblocking of your card which might take 48 hours.
- Sending an email to HSBC India: If the above process doesn’t work out, then you can email your request for unblocking the ATM debit card at firstname.lastname@example.org. After which revert mail would be done to you regarding the further process of unblocking which you can follow and successfully unblock your card.
- Reaching your nearest bank branch: If above two methods seem unresponsive and some kind of delay them you can reach to the nearest bank branch and ask the customer executive for the process of unblocking your card.